Covid 19 Update
COVID-19 update: The Events Team at County Line Orchard continues to be available for appointments and inquiries at this time. Please call our office at 219.947.4477 or inquire with us directly at [email protected].
County Line Orchard continues to be committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, clients and guests. Please find below changes that will be implemented at each of our events moving forward in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. These measures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Hand sanitizer stations within each event space
- Staff for each event to handle routine sanitation of touch points within the event space
- Modification in food service to include passed, plated and individually boxed/served items rather than buffet or self-serve options
- Social distancing measures in place for guests per table, table spacing and room floorplans
- Sanitation training and procedures reviewed with all staff for each event
- Event staff will wear face coverings and practice increased sanitation throughout the duration of their shift
- Kitchen staff will wear face coverings and continue to wear gloves and hair nets
- In compliance with the Lake County Health Department Public Order issued July 20th, guests in event attendance will be required to wear a face mask upon entry into the facility
Contact us for more information.