Frequently Asked Questions
- When will I receive my coordinator?
-Your first meeting with your coordinator will happen 6 months prior to your event. They will reach out to set up a date with you.
- What if we aren’t out of the barn by midnight?
County Line Orchard reserves the right to charge $500 per hour for any events that go past midnight.
- I am having my ceremony at the orchard-When can I schedule my rehearsal?
-County Line Orchard offers a complimentary rehearsal for 1 ½ hours for all ceremonies. Rehearsals are scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Rehearsal times and will be confirmed no earlier than 6 weeks prior to your event.
- What if it rains and I am unable to host my ceremony outside?
-County Line Orchard provides the option to host your ceremony inside your barn space as your rain plan. Outside Ceremony fee would still apply.
- What decorations am I allowed to bring in?
County Line Orchard allows you to bring in any free standing decorations. Any décor items brought in must be removed from the barn no later than midnight. Nothing can be taped or nailed inside our barns.
- What are the dimensions of the tables?
- Are we allowed to bring in candles?
Although LED candles are preferred, brides are permitted to have candles as part of their décor. All candles must have a contained flame (mason jar or votive holder or lanterns work nicely).
- What are the difference between the large and small arch?
-Large Arch is 7’8″ high and 10’5″ wide
-Small Arch is 7’4″ high and 5’8″ wide
- What time can my vendors come in to start setting up?
-Your timeline will be reviewed with your coordinator at your first meeting.
- Am I allowed to bring in outside food?
You would be responsible for providing your own wedding cake. Your bakery items (including cake) must be from a licensed bakery. While the orchard does not have a cake cutting fee, we do charge a sweets table fee of $150 for any brides bringing in outside desserts, sweets or candy tables. This covers the cost of the table, plates and napkins and for us to setup and replenish your table.
- Am I allowed to bring in outside alcohol for my bridal party while we are getting ready?
Unfortunately, no outside alcohol is allowed to be brought in and will be confiscated. This is a violation of our liquor licensing. Your coordinator will be happy to coordinate alcoholic beverages to be available in your silo.
- Can I bring in my own late night snacks?
County Line Orchard does allow brides to coordinate late night snacks. A Late Night Snack table fee of $150 would be incurred. Any late night snack options must come from a licensed food vendor and cannot be homemade.
- Is there a menu tasting?
-Yes. We offer group tastings that are held 2-3 times a year and are $50 per couple (typically scheduled early in the year) while private tastings are $100 per couple and are scheduled by appointment with our chef. Payment is due the day of the tasting (cash or check made payable to Jonna’s Catering).
- Can the orchard accommodate any guests with dietary restrictions?
Yes, our chef can accommodate specific dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan or gluten free selections.
- Do I have to count my vendors in my final head count?
Yes, please be sure to include your vendors (DJ, photographer, officiant, etc.) in your final head count and final seating arrangement.
- Is there any restrictions for me to know regarding my DJ?
All DJ’s handling the entertainment for weddings and events, must be licensed and insured and show proof of insurance prior to event. Please ensure that your DJ knows that tape is not allowed on floors.